1998 V55W MITSUBISHI PAJERO EVOLUTION 3 DOOR SWB 4×4.
This is the road-legal version of the very successful Pajero Evolution 4×4 Rally vehicle. It was produced between 1997 and 1999 and is based on the second generation Pajero, but has many features unique to the model.
Mitsubishi produced approximately 2500 examples of the Pajero Evolution, in order to homologate the type for the Dakar Rally’s production-based T2 class. This in turn, makes them quite rare and unique.
The two-door body incorporates large flared mudguards, two fin-like rear spoilers, a bonnet scoop, and various other racing-inspired styling elements. Skid plates and mudflaps were included for additional off-road protection.
Suspension used on the Evolution is unique to this model and consists of double wishbone independent suspension on the front and a multi-link independent suspension on the rear.
It is powered by the very capable 3.5-litre 24-valve DOHC V6 6G74 engine with MIVEC and a dual plenum variable intake which is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission (with front and rear Torsen differentials) which is great for heading offroad or for when you need extra traction on gravel or wet slippery roads.
The Pajero Evolution is a very capable 4-wheel-drive and is perfect for when you want to head off the beaten track but is just as ease when driving around town.
Interior, exterior & other features include:
- Seating for 4 people with rally inspired sports seats in the front.
- 16 inch Alloy wheels
- Evolution sports bodykit with underbody protection, side flares, bonnet scoops and side steps moulded into the bodykit..
- Climate control air-conditioning
- CD player with AM/FM radio, 4 speakers.
- Electric windows with drivers auto down/up function.
- Remote central locking with Engine Immobiliser.
- Electric mirrors with folding function.
- Leather steering wheel.
- Power steering with tilt function.
- Cup & bottle holders as well as various storage pockets throughout the cabin.
- Fog lights.
Safety features include:
- Dual range 4-wheel-drive with front auto-locking free wheeling hubs.
- Front driver and passenger airbags.
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, Brake Assist.
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control
Vehicle comes with RWC & 6 months QLD registration.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
This is a great opportunity to purchase one of these very rare Pajeros with a powerful V6 engine for a very good price.
We have other petrol 2WD and 4WD wagons available.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.
- Registration date: 2008
- Kilometers: 155,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: White
- Interior Color: Grey
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 3.5 L
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Fuel Type: Petrol