2005 ACR30W Toyota Tarago (called Estima in Japan) “PREMIUM” 2.4 4cyl 2WD wagon.
This particular wagon is the sporty AERAS model which features the same 2.4 Litre 2AZ-FE VVT-i 4 cylinder engine that was used in the Australian Tarago model (as well as the 2004-2008 Rav4 and 2002-2009 Camry) and also has a 4 speed auto transmission.
1 year Australia wide warranty. (Terms & Conditions Apply)
Interior, Security & other features include:
- Seats 8 people in comfort.
- Body kit
- 16 inch alloy wheels
- Velour interior
- CD player with AM/FM radio.
- Leather and woodgrain steering wheel with tilt function.
- Climate control air-conditioning (front & rear)
- Electric windows with drivers window auto down/up function
- Electric mirrors with folding function
- Power steering
- Remote central locking
- Dual power sliding doors
- Dual sunroof
- Various cup & bottle holders as well as storage pockets throughout the cabin
- Height adjustable headlights
- Front fog lights
Safety features include:
- Driver & passenger airbags,
- Cruise control
- Rear parking camera with parking guide assist.
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS.
The seats in the back can all be folded down for sleeping so makes it ideal for camping.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
Vehicle comes with RWC & 6 months QLD registration.
This is a great opportunity to purchase one of these very nice wagons for a very good price.
We also have other 4 cylinder 2WD/AWD Estima wagons as well as V6 Estima 2WD/AWD models.
Contact us for more information.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.
- Registration date: 2005
- Kilometers: 84,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: Grey metallic
- Interior Color: Grey
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 2.4 L
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Fuel Type: Petrol