2010 GWS204 Toyota Crown Hybrid luxury sedan.
This particular Toyota Crown is powered by the economical & powerful 3.5 Litre 2GR-FSE V6 Atkinson cycle petrol engine and electric motor which is mated to a 1 speed CVT transmission which Toyota calls the ‘Hybrid Synergy Drive.’
This is the exact same system that is used on various Lexus Hybrid models.
The vehicle can switch between petrol and electric power whenever needed (also depending on the particular requirement at the time). The vehicle can also drive in pure electric vehicle mode (EV mode) for a few kms at a time. When the hybrid batteries require charging, the petrol engine will start up and recharge the onboard batteries.
The 13th Generation Crown has many luxury features such as:
- Seating for 5 people in comfort.
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- Cruise Control
- Front and rear climate control air conditioning (with the front featuring dual-zones and the rear having its own controls)
- Woodgrain interior
- Height adjustable air suspension
- Electric windows with drivers auto down/up function.
- Electric mirrors with folding function.
- Leather steering wheel with electric adjustment.
- Remote central locking with smart key remote and push button start.
- Touchscreen multimedia entertainment system with 14 speakers, an MP3 compatible CD player, AM/FM radio & steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Adjustable Xenon headlights with auto on/off feature.
- Cup & bottle holders as well as various storage pockets throughout the cabin.
- Front fog lights
Safety features include:
- Dual front airbags, dual side airbags, and full length curtain airbags.
- Cruise control
- Rear camera (with parking guide assist lines)
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Stability control
- Traction control.
The 2008-2013 S200 series Crowns are available in 3 different variants, the Majesta (A Type, C Type and G Type) and the Crown Athlete and Crown Royal Saloon (both of which have Hybrid variants).
The Majesta is available in sedan form only and is the top of the range model.
The Crown Athlete & Royal Saloon (which has different options and exterior looks to the Majesta) are also only available as a sedan..
The engines available on the Crown Majesta are the 1UR-FSE 4.6L V8 (which is mated to a 8 speed auto transmission). The facelfted Crown Majesta also features the option of a Hybrid variant with a 3.5 Litre 2GR-FSE V6 Atkinson cycle petrol engine and electric motor which is mated to a 1 speed CVT transmission.
The Royal Saloon and Athlete V6 models feature a 2GR-FSE 3.5 Litre V6 (which comes with a 6 speed tiptronic automatic transmission) and the 4 cylinder Hybrid models feature the 2.5 Litre 2AR-FXE 4 cylinder Atkinson cycle petrol engine and electric motor which is mated to a 1 speed CVT transmission. These are the same engines as featured in some Lexus and Toyota models.
Unfortunately, only RWD models are allowed to be imported.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
This vehicle comes with RWC & 6 months QLD registration.
This is a great opportunity to purchase one of these superb luxury vehicles for a very good price.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and
complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us
immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.
- Registration date: 2010
- Kilometers: 68,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Grey
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 3.5 L
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Fuel Type: Petrol/Hybrid