2010 AZK10 TOYOTA SAI S-AS PACKAGE HYBRID SEDAN
The Toyota Sai Hybrid is an up market sedan with the economy of a 4 cylinder hybrid electric vehicle.
This is Toyota’s version of the Lexus HS250h Hybrid sedan. Within the Toyota range, the front wheel drive Sai fits in between the Corolla and Camry models.
They are available in 4 different specification levels, S, G, S-AS Package & G-AS Package.
This particular vehicle is the S-AS Package.
The Sai is powered by the economical 2.4 Litre 2AZ-FXE 4 cylinder Atkinson cycle petrol engine and electric motor which is mated to a 1 speed e-CVT transmission, which Toyota calls the ‘Hybrid Synergy Drive.’
This is similar to the system that was used on the Australian built 2010-2012 Camry Hybrid and the the Japanese Estima/Tarago, Vellfire & Alphard Hybrid people movers.
The vehicle can switch between petrol and electric power whenever needed (also depending on the particular requirement at the time). The vehicle can also drive in pure electric vehicle mode (EV mode) for a few kms at a time. When the hybrid batteries require charging, the petrol engine will start up and recharge the onboard batteries.
Interior, exterior & other features include:
- Seating for 5 people.
- 16 inch alloy wheels
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Dual-zone climate control air-conditioning with steering wheel mounted controls.
- MP3 compatible colour multimedia audio system (with retractable screen) that features a CD player with AM/FM radio as well as steering wheel mounted audio controls. All controlled by a touchpad & scroll wheel system.
- Electric windows with drivers auto down/up function.
- Electric mirrors with folding function.
- Leather steering wheel with rake and reach (in/out and up/down).
- Remote central locking with smart key remote and push button start.
- Power steering
- Adjustable Xenon headlights with auto on/off feature.
- Cup & bottle holders as well as various storage pockets throughout the cabin.
- Front fog lights
- ISOFIX compatible child seat anchorage points
Safety features include:
- Dual front airbags, dual side airbags, and full length curtain airbags.
- Adaptive Cruise control
- Rear camera (with parking guide assist lines)
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Lane Departure Warning.
- Traction control.
This great Toyota Sai is a very tidy car and would make an ideal rideshare vehicle. It’s also an ideal first car and a great runabout for the city or just as a daily driver to go to the shops, uni or the school run.
Vehicle comes with RWC & 6 months QLD registration.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
This is a great opportunity to purchase one of these very nice vehicles with a very economical hybrid drivetrain for a very good price.
We have other various Hybrid & EV sedans, hatches and people movers for sale.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.
- Registration date: 2010
- Kilometers: 115,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: White
- Interior Color: Brown
- Transmission: e-CVT
- Engine: 2.4 L
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Fuel Type: Petrol/Hybrid