2002 BH5 SUBARU LEGACY GT-B (known as LIBERTY in Australia) TWIN-TURBO AWD TOURING WAGON.
This is the 3rd generation of Subaru’s famous line of Liberty/Legacy wagons. These vehicles were available in Japan (in sedan & wagon form) with a 2.0 Litre 2-stage twin-turbo intercooled engine that featured a top mounted intercooler & Subaru’s famous All-Wheel-Drive system.
The 3rd Gen GT touring wagon was built in Japan between 1998-2003 & was available with either a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.
This version is the GT-B which features larger wheels & brakes (compared to the standard GT) as well as Bilstein struts/shock absorbers.
This is the same body etc as the Australian delivered 3rd generation Liberty wagon, but features a 2.0L twin-turbo engine, instead of the locally delivered 2.0L & 2.5L naturally aspirated 4 cylinder engines that were offered with the local wagons.
The twin-turbo AWD sedan version (which was known as the B4) was offered here in Australia, so it is ineligible to be imported.
It has the famous 2.0 Litre EJ206 DOHC twin-turbocharged horizontal/boxer 4 cylinder petrol engine (with top mounted intercooler), which is mated to a 4 speed automatic transmission with sports shift & steering wheel mounted shift buttons.
On top of all this, is the security of Subaru’s full-time All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) for constant on road traction & extra security (when needed) on those wet slippery roads.
Whether it’s going to the shops, a long drive down the highway, or through some twisting corners, this Subaru wagon is the perfect companion to take you where you want to go & let you enjoy the drive.
The rear seats can be folded flat and this reveals even more cargo space. It then basically turns into a very quick 2 seater van. This means, it would also be ideal for anyone needing more space to move things or the occasional trip to large hardware or department stores etc.
Interior, Security & other features include:
- Seating for 5 people.
- Sports body kit with rear spoiler
- 18 inch alloy wheels.
- Climate control air-conditioning.
- 4 Speaker audio system including CD player with AM/FM radio.
- Electric windows with driver’s window auto down/up function
- Electric mirrors with folding feature.
- MOMO Leather steering wheel with shift buttons.
- Power steering with tilt adjustment.
- Remote central locking with immobiliser.
- Adjustable headlights with auto on/off function.
- Front overhead map/reading lights.
- Retractable rear cargo blind.
- Various cup and bottle holders as well as storage pockets throughout the cabin.
- Sports exhaust
- Bilstein struts/shock absorbers.
- 64 Litre petrol tank.
Safety features include:
- Dual front airbags (Driver & Passenger)
- The security of full-time All-Wheel-Drive, for constant on road traction & security (when needed) on those wet slippery roads.
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
Vehicle comes with RWC & QLD registration.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a very quick & well equipped vehicle for a very good price.
We have other vehicles (including petrol 2WD and 4WD wagons) available.
Please feel free to contact us for more information or photos.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it
- Registration date: 2002
- Kilometers: 103,000 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: Silver
- Interior Color: Grey
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 2 L
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Fuel Type: Petrol