2005 CT9W MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX MR GT TURBO AWD WAGON
This is the 9th generation of Mitsubishi’s famous line of Lancer Evolution turbo AWD vehicles. These vehicles are road going versions of the very successful Mitsubishi Lancer rally cars of the time.
This was also the first (and only) generation of the EVO that came in wagon form. The EVO IX wagon was built in Japan between 2005-2007.
There was also the choice of 2 transmissions, a 5 speed automatic (with sports shift) and a 6 speed manual.
This particular vehicle is an MR (Mitsubishi Racing) variant of the GT. The MR version was released in late 2005 for the 2006 model year & some of the upgrades that the GT and GT-A (auto version) received, were BBS wheels, Bilstein shocks and 10mm lower springs.
It has the very capable 2.0 Litre 4G63 DOHC turbocharged 4 cylinder petrol MIVEC engine, which is mated to a 6 speed manual transmission.
On top of all this, is the security of constant All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with front & rear diffs (including mechanical rear Limited Slip Diff), active centre diff & Active Yaw Control for on road traction & extra security (when needed) on those wet slippery (or even gravel) roads.
The rear seats can be folded flat and this reveals even more cargo space. It then basically turns into a 2 seater van. This means, it would also be ideal for anyone needing more space to move things or the occasional trip to large hardware or department stores etc.
Interior, Security & other features include:
- Partial leather seating for 5 people, with driver & passenger seats being Recaro sports seats.
- Climate control air-conditioning
- CD player with AM/FM radio & 6 speakers.
- Electric windows with drivers window auto down/up function
- Electric mirrors with folding feature.
- Momo leather sports steering wheel.
- Power steering with tilt adjustment.
- Remote central locking with immobiliser.
- Front overhead map/reading lights.
- Various cup and bottle holders as well as storage pockets throughout the cabin.
- 17 inch BBS alloy wheels.
- Bilstein Shocks
- Brembo brakes.
- Has a 55 Litre fuel tank.
Safety features include:
- Driver & passenger airbags.
- The security of constant All-Wheel-Drive with Active Yaw Control, for on road traction & security (when needed) on those wet slippery roads.
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, Brake Assist and EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution).
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Brembo brakes.
Vehicle comes with RWC & QLD registration.
Freight to other areas of Australia (at buyers expense) can be arranged.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a very quick & well equipped vehicle for a very good price.
We have other vehicles (including petrol 2WD and 4WD wagons) available.
Please feel free to contact us for more information or photos.
Please Note: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete, mistakes can occur. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it
- Registration date: 2005
- Kilometers: 122,600 km
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: Silver
- Interior Color: Black partial leather
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine: 2 L
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Fuel Type: Petrol